These Black Oxide Plug Taps from Bosch feature a chamfered lead-in to easily cut and renew internal threads to exacting specifications. Use these corrosion-resistant taps on stainless steel, mild steel and aluminum when there is sufficient room on a blind hole and tapping to the bottom is not required. This set includes 12 common tap sizes to conform with standard stud, bolt and screw threads.
- Constructed with heat-treated carbon steel for long life and clean, accurate threads
- Laser-etched marking ensures size identification won't wear off
- Rolled threads provide more accuracy than machined threads
- Plug taps included: (1) 6-32, (1) 8-32, (1) 10-24, (1) 10-32, (1) 12-24, (1) 1/4-20, (1) 1/4-28, (1) 5/16-18, (1) 3/8-16, (1) 7/16-14, (1) 1/2-13, (1) 1/8-27
- Each general-purpose plug tap is fashioned with 3-5 chamfered threads at the tip