The New Bosch GMS120 Wall Scanner features Multi-Mode Detection-For wood studs, metal objects (rebar, studs and steel/copper pipes) and live wiring. Illuminated Graphical LCD Display-Indicates mode, detection strength and more. Deep Metal Detection Capability-Detects steel up to 4-3/4 in. (120 mm) deep in cured concrete. Automatic Center Finder-For locating center of detected wood or metal object. 3 Selection Modes (Wood, Metal, AC Wiring) with automatic calibration for easy and precise detection. Audible Detection Signal-With On/Off button. Ergonomic Soft-Grip-For secure grip and comfort. Illuminated ring indicates detection status.
- Max detection depth copper wiring: up to 2 in.
- Max detection depth ferrous metals (steel): up to 4-3/4 in.
- Max detection depth nonferrous metals (copper): up to 3-1/8 in./80 mm
- Max detection depth wood substructures (studs): up to 1-1/2 in.
- Operating temperature: 14°F/-10°C-122°F/50°C
- Great solution for all your detection needs
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs