Bosch GW27M451 premium grade abrasives are constructed of high quality abrasive grains, bonding coats and backings for metal, concrete, masonry, pipeline, asphalt and stainless steel cutting and grinding. Easy-to-read labels are incorporated into the manufacturing process and therefore remain intact throughout the life of the wheel. For cutting metals and other high tensile strength materials without excessive fracturing. Resin bond and fiberglass reinforcing.
- Depressed center aluminum oxide - metal 5/8 by 11 in. round arbor
- 4-1/2 by 1/4 in. diameter with maximum 13,280 rpm
- For use with angle grinders 1/4 in. blade thickness, type 27
- A30T-BF grit wheel is designed for metal blending and grinding
- Rapido thin cutting wheels reduce cutting time by 50 percent.