The Bostitch 2 in. - 3-1/2 in. Wire Weld Framing Nailer has a lightweight, magnesium design. It weighs only 7.6 lb. and features 1,050 in. lb. of driving power to handle tough engineered lumber applications. The nailer features an adjustable push-button depth guide that sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently. It has a notched, 16 in. on-center layout indicator that helps achieve the correct distance between studs quickly without the use of a tape measure.
- Strip-style magazine can fit up to 100 nails to minimize the need to reload
- 1,050 in. lb. of driving power handles tough engineered lumber applications
- Factory-installed sequential trigger and exclusive smart trigger
- Patented push-button depth guide sets nails to desired depths quickly and conveniently
- Notched 16 in. on-center layout indicator helps achieve the correct distance between studs quickly without the use of a tape measure
- Designed for added durability
- Lightweight, magnesium nailer only weighs 7.6 lbs.
- Orange color
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide