The Bostitch STRAPSHOT Metal Connector Nailer (MCN-150) is the perfect tool for fastening metal connectors. Its exposed nail tip places the fastener point directly into connector holes for a faster, more precise application. It has a built in safety that prevents the tool from firing when not placed properly into the connector hole. The Bostitch STRAPSHOT Metal Connector Nailer drives 1-1/2 in. 35 Degree Paper Tape Metal Connector Nails. One feature that sets the Bostitch STRAPSHOT apart from the competition is its size. Standing only 10-1/2 in. tall, the STRAPSHOT Metal Connector Nailer fits easily into hard to reach spaces. The tool is up to 50% lighter than competitive models for reduced fatigue and added maneuverability. The in line magazine also helps maneuverability. Its low nail lockout feature prevents jams by preventing cycling with less than 5 nails for added safety. Finally, Bostitch has included a carrying case and our exclusive 7 Year Limited Warranty.
- Compact design fits between 12 in. O.C. joists
- Low nail lockout prevents dry firing
- Exclusive safety system prevents misfires
- Exposed nail tip design fires in the hole for faster, more precise nailing
- Need help? CLICK HERE to view our Nail Gun Buying Guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs