Most children, at one point or another, embark on a treasure hunt. They dig in the sand at the beach, or in the flower boxes at home, hoping to find a pirate's booty, an Egyptian King's tomb, or a lost toy. As children grow, the meaning of treasure evolves from mythical wooden chests stuffed with gold into more commonplace articles, but the hunt maintains that sense of adventure. For those who covet treasures of the metal variety, Bounty Hunter offers their Lone Star metal detector. Those individuals who prize Mother Earth also benefit from the detector, redirecting littered cans to the recycling b in.
- Touch pad selection along with variable discrimination controls for item identification
- Features 5-Segment digital target identification and 3-tone audio feedback for identification
- Auto-notch for automatic elimination of undesirable objects
- Three operating modes for flexibility in different types of hunting
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs