The Brady 10 in. x 14 in. High-Performance Polyester Chemical and Hazardous Material Sign helps identify the location and danger of diesel fuel for safety. The sign can be used indoors, outdoors and in harsh environments, and it features a cold temperature adhesive for applications in below-freezing temperatures.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Resists UV rays to help protect against the elements
- Great for use outdoors and in harsh environments where excellent abrasion- and chemical resistance is required
- High-performance polyester with a polyester over-laminate for added durability
- Identifies areas that have diesel fuel to help ensure safety
- Black and red graphics on a white background for a professional look
- Can be applied at 0 degrees Fahrenheit with cold temperature adhesive