Brady B-595 vinyl labels for BMP21 series printers are made of an 8-10 year indoor/outdoor material that is highly pliable with an aggressive adhesive for rough and irregular surfaces found in industrial and production area environments and are available in a wide variety of colors. Ideal for applications such as Panel labels, plant labels, safety labels, Lean/5S and visual workplace labels, pipe marking, tool labeling, equipment labeling and outdoor labeling.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Indoor/outdoor vinyl adheres to irregular, rough and curved surfaces
- Stands up to grease, oil and most industrial chemicals
- 8-10 years average outdoor durability in temps from -40°C to 82°C
- For use with BMP21-PLUS and BMP21-LAB printers
- Operating temperature of -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C)
- Printer compatibility: BMP21, BMP21-PLUS, BMP21-LAB, ID PAL, LAB PAL