The Brady Handimark 50 ft. x 1 in. Indoor/Outdoor Vinyl Yellow Tape is a high-gloss, durable, flexible, pressure-sensitive adhesive labeling tape that may be applied in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit. This indoor/outdoor-grade vinyl tape adheres well to pipes, walls, equipment, windows and conforms well to irregular, curved or rough surfaces. It also stands up to grease, oil and most industrial chemicals.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- High-gloss, durable, flexible, pressure-sensitive adhesive labeling tape
- Use for pipe markers, as arrow tape, warehouse marking, warning panels and safety signs
- Designed for use in cartridge form with the Labelizer Plus Printer, LabelLite Printer, VersaPrinter Label and Sign Maker System, and the Handimark Portable Label Maker
- Average outdoor durability is 5 years in temperatures between -40 to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- May be applied in temperatures as low as 0 degrees Fahrenheit
- Compliant with RoHS directive