Brady's indoor/outdoor grade vinyl tape adheres well to pipes, walls, equipment, windows - most clean, dry surfaces. Conforms well to irregular, curved or rough surfaces - it even stands up to grease, oil and most industrial chemicals. Five year average outdoor durability in temperatures from 180 Degree F to -40 Degree F (82 Degree C to -40 Degree C), can be applied as low as 0 Degree F (-18 Degree C).
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 0.004 in. (0.10 mm) thickness
- For use in cartridge form with the Labelizer Plus Printer, LabelLite Printer, Versa Printer Label and Sign Maker System, BMP71, BMP21 and Handimark Portable Label Maker
- RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS directive 2002/95/EC
- Permanent cold temperature applicable pressure sensitive acrylic
- Average outdoor durability: 8-10 years (average expected outdoor life of product will depend on user definition of failure, climatic conditions, mounting techniques and material color)
- Ribbon and material UV resistance does not represent ribbon wear; a polyester over laminate is recommended for harsh environments - long term exposure to wind and rain