Brady's Lockout Tagout Kits give you the popular lockout devices and lockout tools you need to create a safe, effective and OSHA-compliant lockout program. By using the Lockout Tagout Kit, your workers will have the essentials to lock out electrical panels and machines from operation while the machines are de-energized or under maintenance or service.
- Tool box contains 2 each of our most popular breaker lockouts devices
- Covers 120 Volt/277 Volt and 480 Volt/600 Volt breakers in single- and multi-pole configurations
- Kit components: 2 - 120/277-Volt Clamp-On Breaker Lockouts with Cleats (65396), 2 - 480/600-Volt Clamp-On Breaker Lockouts with Cleats (65397), 2 - Universal Multiple Breaker Lockouts (66321), 3 - 1 in. Red Lockout Hasps (65375), 3 - Heavy Duty Lockout Tags (65520) with Nylon Cable Ties, 1 - Small Lockout Toolbox (105905), 1 - Toolbox (105905), 3 - Keyed-Alike Steel Padlocks
- Lockout toolbox is made of durable copolymer resin and includes a removable organizer tray
- Comes with 3 steel padlocks