Brady's Lockout Tagout Kits give you the popular lockout devices and lockout tools you need to create a safe, effective and OSHA-compliant lockout program. By using the Lockout Tagout Kit, your workers will have the essentials to lock out electrical panels and machines from operation while the machines are de-energized or under maintenance or service.
- Brady's Personal Valve & Electrical Lockout kit provides everything you need to lockout breakers, plugs and valves of various types and sizes
- Covers 120 Volt/277 Volt and 480 Volt/600v breakers in single- and multi-pole configurations
- Kit components: 1 - all purpose cable lockout (50943), 1 - 1 in. - 6 1/2 in. adjustable gate valve lockout (64057), 1 - 1/2 in. - 2 1/2 in. small ball valve lockout (BS07A), 1 - 3-in-1 plug lockout (PLO23-BI), 2 - 120/277-Volt clamp-on breaker lockouts with cleats (65396), 1 - 480/600-Volt clamp-on breaker lockout with cleat (65397), 2 - universal multiple breaker lockouts (66321), 3 - 1 in. Group Lockout Hasps (65375), 3 - heavy duty lockout tags (65520) with nylon cable ties, 1 - medium lockout toolbox (105906), 3 - keyed-alike steel padlocks
- Lockout toolbox is made of durable copolymer resin and includes a removable organizer tray
- Comes with 3 steel padlocks