Brady provides a variety of padlocks and lock centers for your lockout program. For group lockout situations where a large number of workers are responsible for the equipment, lock boxes can offer advantages over simple hasps. Now, your facility has never been safer, with a full offering of nonconductive, steel, brass and aluminum padlocks, Brady helps you meet a variety of needs while keeping you neatly organized with easy-access lock centers. Includes: 1 - Ready access lockout station (105942), 1 - Adjustable gate valve lockout (64057), 1 - All purpose cable lockout (50943), 1 - Ball valve lockout (BSO7A), 1 - 3 in 1 Plug Lockout (PLO23), 2 - 120/277V Clamp-On Breaker lockouts with cleats (65396), 1 - 480/600V Clamp-On breaker lockout with cleat 965397), 2 - Universal multi pole breaker lockouts (66321), 2 – 1 in. Group Lockout haps (65375), 1 - 1.5 in. Group lockout hasp (65376), 6 - Keyed-different safety padlocks (99552), 6 - Heavy duty, re-usable lockout tags (65520) with nylon cable ties.
- Station is made of thermformed polyproylene for rugged durability
- Semi-transparent hinged cover with locking mechanism protects contents from harsh environments and prevents unauth access
- Attachable carrying handle facilitates easy portability
- Slots are in back for easy wall mounting
- Includes 4 small detachable hanging hooks
- Storage compartment (4.25 in. H x 16 in. W x 5.12 in. D); dimensions: 17 in. H x 17 in. W x 6.75 in. D