The John Sterling industrial strength folding brackets allow you to create a surface that can easily be folded out of the way when not in use. Applications including using it as a workbench, a laundry station, or additional counter space. The brackets are of heavy duty steel construction and hold up to 750 lbs. per pair. They have a long-lasting white powder coated finish, and feature a one-hand release mechanism that makes the brackets easy to open, close or adjust. The brackets are also adjustable to four different positions: 90, 80, 70, and 0 degrees.
- Folding feature allows you to create a large work surface area when needed, then fold it out of the way when it's not
- Adjustable to four different positions: 90, 80, 70, and 0 degrees
- Heavy-duty steel construction allows brackets to hold up to 750 lbs. per pair when installed in wall studs
- Durable powder coated finish resists corrosion
- Convenient one-hand release mechanism makes the brackets easy to open, close, or adjust
- Accommodates surface sizes of 12 in. to 18 in. D and 24 in. to 48 in. W