BrassCraft in. NOM Compression Inlet x 7/16 in. & in. Slip-Joint Outlet Turn Angle Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The angle valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a quarter turn of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- 1-piece body construction for strength and durability
- turn valve operation means only a quarter turn of the handle
- For use with water temperatures of 40-140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome-plated brass for durable high quality appearance
- Made in USA
- Compliant with Low-Lead Legislation Act S3874