BrassCraft 1/2 in. NOM Sweat Inlet w/5 in. Ext Tube x 3/8 in. OD Tube Outlet & Bell Flange Multi-Turn Straight Valve controls water flow to household plumbing fixtures. The straight valve is most often used where the water pipe enters the room from the floor. With a few turns of the valve handle, you are able to stop the flow of water leading to the plumbing fixture, allowing for maintenance and repair without turning off water to the entire home.
- 1-piece body construction for strength and durability
- Multi-turn operation means that only a few turns of the handle will open or close the flow of water to your plumbing fixture
- For use with water temperatures of 40 - 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Chrome-plated brass for a durable, high quality appearance
- Made in USA
- Compliant with Low-Lead Legislation Act S3874