BrassCraft Speedi Plumb PLUS 3/8 in. Compression inlet x 3/8 in. Compression outlet x 20 in. length flexible braided polymer water connector is corrosion resistant inside and out. Used to connect the water supply to your Dishwasher, this connector features a high tenacity, multi-filament yarn, protected by a special polymer coating for optimum corrosion resistance and durability. On the inside, our tough PVC tubing resists attack by chlorine, chloramines and other corrosive elements. The braided polymer fibers are designed to bend freely without kinking or crimping.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 20 in. length connector with 3/8 in. compression connection to water shut-off valve and appliance water inlet
- Requires 3/8 in. compression elbow fitting to connect to appliance
- Bends freely, without kinking or crimping, installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters
- External corrosion resistance to common household, tile and glass cleaners
- Internal corrosion resistance to harsh water conditions
- 8-sided pneumatic crimp for greater dependability and reliable nut-to-hose connections
- Temperature rating: 40° to 140° F, intermittent to 180° F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.