BrassCraft Speedi Plumb PLUS 3/8 in. flare inlet x 1/2 in. Female Iron Pipe outlet x 20 in. length braided polymer water connector is corrosion resistant inside and out. Used to connect the water supply to your faucet, this connector features a high tenacity, multi-filament yarn, protected by a special polymer coating for optimum corrosion resistance and durability. On the inside, our tough PVC tubing resists attack by chlorine, chloramines and other corrosive elements. The braided polymer fibers are designed to bend freely without kinking or crimping. Use to hookup cold or hot water supply.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- 20 in. length connector with 3/8 in. flare connection to water shut-off valve
- Use with faucets with 1/2 in. MIP water connection; metal nut
- Bends freely, without kinking or crimping, installation is easier, especially in cramped quarters
- External corrosion resistance to common household, tile and glass cleaners
- Internal corrosion resistance to harsh water conditions
- 8-sided pneumatic crimp for greater dependability and reliable nut-to-hose connections
- Temperature rating: 40° to 140° F, intermittent to 180° F
- Pressure rating: 125 psi maximum
- No-lead certified
- IAPMO and CSA listed to ASME A112.18.6/CSA B125.6
- Designed, machined and assembled in the USA
- Note: Product may vary by store.