This BrassCraft 5/8 in. x 5/8 in. Brass OD x OD Forged Swivel Nut Union Valve Connector can be used with fuel oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines. Designed for use with aluminum, copper, brass and welded steel tubing that can be flared. Forged rod construction uses extreme pressure to produce uniformly dense material with height impact strength and resistance to mechanical shock and vibration.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Recommended for higher pressures than those coveres cy compression fittings
- Resist mechanical pull out
- Available in a broad range of sizes
- 100 psi maximum working pressure
- Temperature operating range of -65 - 250 degrees Fahrenheit at maximum operating pressure
- For use with fuel oil, liquefied petroleum (LP) and natural gas lines