Always refer to the instructions in the operator's manual before making repairs. Changing the oil and oil filter in your outdoor power equipment regularly is crucial to keeping it running smoothly. Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines.
- Replace oil filter yearly or every 100 hours, whichever occurs first
- Before installing new filter, lightly oil filter gasket with fresh clean oil, screw filter on by hand until gasket contacts filter adapter, tighten 1/2 to 3/4 turn farther
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton