The Briggs & Stratton 30466 3500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. This unit features a 1150 Series OHV 250cc engine and a 4 Gal. metal fuel tank for an impressive 8 hours of continuous operation at 50% load on a full tank. Features a fuel Gauge for monitoring gas levels and a super Lo-Tone Muffler to reduce operating noise. Includes engine oil, quick start guide and operator's manual. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The Briggs & Stratton 30466 3500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Power surge alternator produces up to 25% more surge Wattage
- 8 in. never go flat wheels to easily move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes two 120-Volt outlets, one 120/240-Volt 20-Amp locking outlet and rubber outlet covers
- Technical information: 3500 running Watt, 4375 starting Watt, 29.2/14.6-Amp
- Rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards
- Click on the “more info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the Wattage requirement guide
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs