The Briggs & Stratton 30469 6000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. This unit features a 1650 Series OHV 342cc Engine that produces 16.5-foot-pounds of torque and a 7gal. fuel tank for an impressive 13-hours of continuous operation at 50-percent load on a full tank. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, super Lo-Tone Muffler and recoil start type. The Briggs & Stratton 30469 comes with engine oil, quick start guide and operator's manual. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The Briggs & Stratton 30469 6000-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Power Surge Alternator to run multiple large appliances at the same time
- 10-inch never go flat wheels to easily move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes (4) 120-Volt outlets, (1) 120/240-Volt 30-amp outlet with circuit breaker protection and rubber outlet safety covers for added protection
- Technical information: 6000 running Watts, 7500 starting Watts, 25.0-surge amps
- Rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards
- 6,000-Watt Gasoline Powered Portable Generator Comparison Chart:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs