The Briggs & Stratton 30549 7500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. The Power Surge Alternator produces up to 25% more surge Wattage to run multiple large appliances or power tools at the same time. This unit features a 2100 Series OHV 420cc Engine that produces 21 ft. lbs. of torque and a 7.5 Gal. metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50% load on a full tank. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, low oil shutdown and a Super Lo-Tone Muffler to reduce operating sound. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton, CARB Compliant. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The Briggs & Stratton 30549 7500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 3-year limited warranty. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Power surge alternator to run multiple large appliances at the same time
- 12 in. never go flat wheels to easily move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes four 120-Volt household outlets, one 120/240-Volt 30-Amp locking outlet and rubber outlet covers
- Technical information: 7500 running Watts and 9375 starting Watts, 120/240-Volts and 62.5/31.2-Amps
- Rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs