The Briggs & Stratton 30552 7500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics running during a power outage or natural disaster. This unit features a 2100 Series OHV 420cc Engine that produces 21 ft. pounds of torque and a 7.5 Gal. metal fuel tank for an impressive 9-hours of continuous operation at 50% load on a full tank. Features a fuel gauge and hour meter for monitoring gas levels, low oil shutdown that alerts you when oil is low and a Super Lo-Tone Muffler to reduce operating sound. 120/240-Volts and 62.5/31.2 Amps. CARB Compliant. All power levels are stated gross torque at 2600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. CARB Compliant. All power levels are stated gross horsepower at 3600-RPM per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton. The Briggs & Stratton 30552 7500-Watt Gas Powered Portable Generator comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Power surge alternator to run multiple large appliances at the same time
- 12 in. never go flat wheels to easily move in and out of storage or to new sites
- Includes (4) GFCI 120-Volt household outlets, (1) 120/240-Volt 30 Amp locking outlet and rubber outlet covers
- Technical information: 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts
- Rated in accordance with CSA and rated in accordance with PGMA standards
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs