Many engine performance problems can be linked to maintenance issues such as stale fuel, dirty air filter, fouled spark plug and deteriorated oil. A great way to help avoid these problems would be to perform an annual tune-up. Your outdoor power equipment's air filter provides superior protection against the destructive effects of dirt ingestion. Used on many engines, this OEM part ensures proper fit and performance to maintain the life of your Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Replacement air filter for L-head horizontal and V-twin Vanguard engines
- Uses pre-cleaner 272490S
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations