The Briggs & Stratton 100118 5-In-1 Advanced Fuel Stabilizer safeguards engines against the corrosive effects of ethanol and maintains fuel stability for up to 3-years. Fuel stabilizer comes in 8 fluid ounces and features triple antioxidant protection and dual corrosion inhibitors to guard metal engine parts against corrosion. Keep it running - Keep it genuine. Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance and avoid costly repairs by ordering Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts. Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines. Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- Use on lawn mowers, weed trimmers, chain saws and other small power equipment
- Treats 40 gal. of gasoline to protect 2 and 4-cycle gasoline engines
- Metal de-activator stops chemical reactions caused by dissolved metals in fuel
- Detergent ingredients prevent gum and varnish build-up on engine parts
- Water protection inhibitors protect against the harmful effects of water in fuel due to ethanol