Gaskets and O-rings help seal the engine, the air cleaner, and other systems against dirt and debris are also common sources of engine problems. They eventually shrink, causing fuel and air leaks that lead to poor engine performance. The proper gasket for your engine depends on the engine's design; therefore, we recommend that you check your engine Illustrated Parts List.
- For 7-11 HP horizontal and 8-13 HP vertical engines
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton