Most carburetor problems are caused by dirt particles, varnish and other deposits that block the narrow fuel and air passages inside. Gaskets and O-rings are also common sources of problems. They eventually shrink, causing fuel and air leaks that lead to poor engine performance. Always remember that proper carburetor adjustment procedure would depend on the Model, Type and Code of your engine.
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton
- Fits most 3 - 5 gross HP horizontal (pulsa jet) 135000 Briggs & Stratton engines