Valves control the flow of fuel vapor into the combustion chamber and the flow of exhaust gases leaving the engine. Faulty or dirty valves may stick and can develop pits, cracks or grooves that cause the engine to lose power and fuel efficiency. When you remove the valves from the engine, inspect them carefully. Then, if the valves are not badly worn and the parts are not damaged, you can tune up the valves and seats so that the valves seal effectively.
- For 7-15 GHP ride-on/tractor engines without a fuel pump
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton