A fuel pump is used when the fuel tank is mounted lower than the carburetor and cannot rely on gravity to carry fuel through the fuel line. Briggs & Stratton fuel pumps have either a plastic or a metal body and develop pressure using the vacuum in the crankcase, which is created by the motion of the piston. A fitting on the crankcase cover or the dipstick tube draws the pressure to pump fuel.
- Used with Generac and Nagano pressure washers
- Help keep your outdoor power equipment running at peak performance by using Briggs & Stratton replacement and maintenance parts
- Only Briggs & Stratton genuine parts are specially designed to exact OEM standards, manufactured and tested to help deliver optimum performance in Briggs & Stratton engines
- Not only are Briggs & Stratton genuine parts guaranteed to fit, but using them ensures that the Briggs & Stratton engine they are installed on complies with applicable (EPA) emission regulations
- There are no substitutes when it comes to keeping engine powered equipment healthy, to maximize engine life, meet original equipment specs and provide full warranty coverage, always use genuine parts from Briggs & Stratton