The Briggs & Stratton 30553 PowerSmart Series Portable 2000-Watt Inverter Generator is perfect for your camping needs and produces clean and instant power to keep appliances and other important electronics powered during trips in your RV. The 30553's computer-controlled engine continuously adjusts its speed to your power needs for efficient, consistent, and quiet power. The two handle design make it easy to transport and it produces smoother power for sensitive electronics. This generator is equipped with (2) 120-Volt household outlets and (1) 12-Volt DC accessory battery charging outlet. This unit features an onboard low oil and overload alert system and PowerSmart mode to automatically adjust engine speed to save fuel and run longer. The Briggs & Stratton 30553 PowerSmart Series Portable 2000-Watt Inverter Generator comes with a 2-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship. For more than a century, Briggs & Stratton branded engines and power equipment have helped consumers get the job done. Known for hard-working, dependable, efficient products, Briggs & Stratton is the world’s largest producer of gasoline engines for outdoor power equipment. Briggs & Stratton products are designed, manufactured, marketed and serviced in over 100 countries on all seven continents.
- 38-percent quieter and 45-percent lighter than a traditional camping generator
- Enough power to run multiple appliances at once
- 1gal. fuel tank for an impressive 6-hours of continuous operation at 25-percent load on a full tank
- Technical specs: 1600 running Watts, 2000 starting Watts, permanent magnet alternator, recoil start, automatic idle control and low oil shutdown
- Includes engine oil, quick start guide, operator's manual
- Briggs & Stratton Generator Features:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs