Introducing the New Push Pull Rotate the hands-full door lock from Brink's Home Security. The only door lock that opens 3 ways. Push it, pull it, or rotate it. With an elbow, hip or finger you can open the door by simply pushing or pulling on the knob or lever. All Push Pull Rotate door locks are built on a commercial grade chassis to withstand repeated use and abuse making them perfect front and back doors and for all interior rooms like bathrooms, laundry rooms, and pantries. Installation is easy. They fit all standard doors. You only need a Phillips screwdriver and a few minutes to dramatically improve the function and appearance of your home. Made with superior craftsmanship, Push Pull Rotate door locks have hidden screws for a more decorative appearance, 75 mm diameter roses to hide the blemishes from old hardware and removable interior knobs or levers for scratch-free installation. They also come with a lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Features innovative, new push pull rotate technology the hands free way to open a door
- Reinforce your doors with the quality and durability of Brinks Home Security
- Fits all standard doors
- Lifetime warranty for defects in material or workmanship
- Simple to install with only a Phillips screwdriver
- ANSI G2 (deadbolt only)
- Not sure what type of lock you need? Check out our helpful buying guide here.