Brinly knows plows. In fact, Brinly has been manufacturing plows for over 175-years. Whether you are breaking new ground for a garden or landscaping, the Brinly Moldboard Plow is the right tool for the project. The heavy duty steel coulter blade slices through sod and soil while the plow effortlessly digs the furrow and the moldboard turns over the old vegetation and sod to make way for new planting. All of which can be done effortlessly from the seat of a garden tractor.
- Garden tractor attachments require a sleeve hitch for operation (not included); consult your tractor dealer or manufacturer for proper sleeve hitch, additional tractor weights may be required for proper traction and operation; see manual for details
- 10 in. moldboard steel plow carves out the ground to make it easier to disc and cultivate garden soil
- Adjustable cut width from 8 in. to 10 in. provides versatility for narrower or wider furrows
- Durable 13-Gauge steel coulter kit included for accurate vertical furrow cuts
- Heavy duty 1/4 in. solid steel plowshare provides long lasting durability for cutting through even the toughest soils
- Easy, tool-free depth adjustments for maximum convenience and expedient plowing
- If your garden tractor is equipped with turf-tread tires, consider using tire chains for additional traction