Aerating the soil between plants and food plots in a garden in the spring is necessary for optimal growth, but hoeing larger gardens by hand can be labor intensive and time-consuming. The Brinly tow-behind Cultivator is the easiest and most efficient way to aerate the garden soil to encourage plant growth and discourage weeds from taking root. All of which can be done from the seat of a garden tractor.
- Garden tractor attachments require a sleeve hitch for operation (not included); consult tractor dealer or manufacturer for proper sleeve hitch, additional tractor weights required for proper traction and operation; see manual for details
- Adjustable working width from 18 in. to 40 in. to accommodate gardens of various sizes
- (7) 1/2 in. rigid, steel shanks with depth control skids gently removes weeds and loosens soil between newly planted garden rows for optimal growth while maintaining the level of soil penetration
- C-shape shanks work their way to the ground quicker and vibrate to more efficiently loosen the soil
- Durable 1/4 in. angle steel frame accomodates additional weight to help break up harder soil