Raking leaves can be a big job, and one that must be done multiple times in a fall season; especially if you have a really large yard with lot of trees. Fallen leaves and other yard debris can lead to thatch build up if not removed, so the Brinly PolyVAC System can help get your fall yard clean up done quickly and easily. The Brinly PolyVAC System features a powerful 206 cc, 9 ft. lbs. gross torque Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability, and the large 33 cu. ft. poly canopy holds large amounts of debris to minimize stops to empty. The canopy is collapsible and removable, allowing for cart-only use.
- Unique 2-in-1 lawn vacuum and poly utility cart design provides versatility for lawn debris and leaf collection plus hauling capacity with one attachment
- Powerful 206 cc Briggs & Stratton engine for maximum pick up capability and long-lasting performance
- Large 8 in. diameter hoses with high CFM ratings pulls in debris with ease while minimizing clogging, even with wet grass and leaves
- Extra-large, 33 cu. ft. collapsible and removable hamper holds large amounts of yard debris for fewer stops to empty
- Large 650 lb. (10 cu. ft.) capacity cart bed is ideal for medium to large size loads and can be used independently of lawn vacuum
- Clamshell hamper design with gas-spring assist allows for quick and easy emptying of materials