The Brinly 38 in. Box Scraper is a great all-around garden tractor attachment for landscaping, gardening and yard work. Projects such as leveling a yard, removing roots and other unwanted debris, spreading topsoil and gravel or backfilling holes can all be completed quickly and efficiently with this versatile attachment. Easily remove the side plates and scarifier bar and the Box Scraper becomes a rear blade which is ideal for grading, backfilling or moving dirt, sand, gravel and snow. Get more projects done with just one garden tractor attachment.
- Garden tractor attachments require a sleeve hitch for operation (not included); consult tractor dealer or manufacturer for proper sleeve hitch, additional tractor weights required for proper traction and operation; see manual for details
- Compact 38 in. working width is ideal for landscaping, gardening and other yard projects and is easily manervered through tight spaces
- Box scraper/blade design with easily removable side plates and scarifier bar provides multi-use scraper/rear blade functionality for grading, backfilling and moving dirt, sand or gravel
- Heavy duty, center-mounted C-frame and carbon steel blade for maximum strength and durability
- Standard weight tray allows for additional weight to be added for tougher grading and leveling projects
- Versatile angle and lock design for easy 30 Degree left or right blade direction, blade can be rotated 180 Degree for pushing or pulling of material
- If your garden tractor is equipped with turf-tread tires, consider using tire chains for added traction