After plowing a field or garden in the fall, a disk harrow is used in the spring to break the soil up into smaller pieces, level the surface, and achieve plant-ready soil. The Brinly Disk Harrow easily attaches to a garden tractor to break up rough, plowed ground effortlessly to start a new garden or prepare the planting bed of an existing garden. For maximum efficiency, assemble two disk harrows together to form a tandem unit for smooth uniform soil (see manual for instructions).
- Garden tractor attachments require a sleeve hitch for operation (not included); consult tractor dealer or manufacturer for proper sleeve hitch additional tractor weights required for proper traction and operation; see manual for details
- Adjustable working width from 29 in. to 39 in. accomodates gardens of various sizes
- (8) 11 in. heavy duty steel discs turns rough, plowed ground into uniform, pulverized, plant-ready soil
- Multiple disc setting angles of 10, 15, or 20 degrees deliver the proper force for perfect cuts based on size soil clods and soil conditions
- Durable 1/4 in. angle steel frame accomodates additional weight to help break up harder, larger clods of soil
- Standard disc hanger zerk grease fittings for easy maintenance to help protect discs for lasting durability