The Brinly 40 in. Tow-Behind Dethatcher for Riding Mowers helps prevent roots, leaves, grass clippings and other small vegetation from inhibiting the growth of your lawn. It features 20 flexible dual-tine tips to comb the matted layer of thatch in a lawn. 14-Gauge steel weight tray is sturdy and durable while allowing for adjustment of the weight of dethatcher for penetration into the top layer of soil.
- Assembled dimension: 42.875 in. W x 8.75 in. D x 9 in. H
- 2 rows of 10 independently flexing dual-tine tips comb thatch from a lawn to let water and nutrients get to roots
- 40 in. working width covers a significant patch of grass for quick job completion with fewer passes
- 8 in. diamond-tread wheels with adjustable mounting positions for leveling offer wide support for even rolling, steady dethatching and smooth movement
- Drawbar with adjustable mounting positions to adapt to all tractor hookup heights
- Safety wires secure the tines in the event of breakage to protect the mower blades from damage
- Tines come pre-assembled on the tray from the factory to decrease assemble time