Brinly provides lawn care products that are easy to use and improve your lawn. Over time, your lawn will accumulate a layer of “thatch” old grass clippings, dead leaves and other organic lawn debris that becomes matted between the surface of the lawn and the top layer of soil. If left unchecked, it becomes a barrier that prevents the absorption of air, water and nutrients by the root system. This patented Brinly dethatcher extracts thatch and clippings, depositing them onto the surface of the lawn where they can be easily bagged or re-mulched.
- 24 independently flexing dual tine tips for maximum thatch pick-up
- Wheels have adjustable mounting positions for leveling and automatic transport position when crossing pavement
- Oil tempered spring tines with triple coil strength for durability
- Wide 48 in. working width covers large areas with fewer passes
- Assembled dimensions: 50 in. W x 43 in. D x 11.5 in. H