This evaporative window cooler is economical to purchase and easy to install. Made in the Phoenix, AZ this cooler is designed for use in dry climates where it draws hot outside air through a wet aspen pad, dropping the air temperature as much as 20 degrees. These saturated pads also filter the air removing dirt and allergens. While this product cools the air it is very unlike air conditioners because it can use up to 75% less electricity and uses NO ozone damaging refrigerants.
- Can cool areas up to 600 to 800 ft.
- Comes with installed 1/4 HP, 115-volt. 2 speed motor
- Pump, float, installation kit and bleed off kit are included
- Cabinet is made of heavy gauge steel and coated with a baked on polyester powder, appliance type and finish
- UL listed for safe operation
- Balanced blower wheel generates maximum air delivery while providing quiet operation
- Which type of evaporative cooler is best suited for your needs?
- Areas best suited for evaporative coolers:
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs