A cable staple that is manufactured for durability from high quality 12 gauge zinc plated low carbon steel and has a red LDPE insulator to protect the cable. This staple is UL listed to secure the following cables to wood framing: 1 cable; non-metallic sheathed 14/2 through 10/3, underground feeder 14/2 and 12/2. 2 cables; non-metallic sheathed 14/2 through 12/3, underground feeder 14/2 and 12/2. To install this staple drive it with a hammer until it comes in contact with the cable. Staples shall be used at intervals not exceeding 4 1/2 ft. and within 12 in. of a cabinet, box or fitting.
- 1/2 in. wide 1-1/2 in. long stacking staple
- UL listed
- Red LDPE insulator to protect the cable
- Corrosion resistant zinc plating
- Sharp points for easy installation
- Made in the United States of America