A custom designed insulated staple that is manufactured for durability and extreme corrosion resistance. Made from high quality 10 gauge stainless steel and has a grey LDPE insulator to protect the cable. This staple is UL listed to secure the following cables to wood framing: armored cable 8/3, metal clad 8/3, SE cable 8/2 through 6/3, non-metallic sheathed 8/3 through 6/3, and underground feeder 10/3. To install this staple drive it with a hammer until it comes in contact with the cable. Staples shall be used at intervals not exceeding 4 1/2 ft. and within 12 in. of a cabinet, box or fitting.
- 13/16 in. wide 1-3/8 in. long
- UL listed
- Grey LDPE insulator to protect the cable
- Stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance
- Sharp points for easy installation
- Made in the United States of America