A cable staple that is manufactured for durability from high quality 12 gauge stainless steel and has a yellow LDPE insulator to protect the cable . This staple is designed to secure the following cables to wood framing: armored cable 14/2 through 10/3, metal clad 14/2 through 10/3, non-metallic sheathed 12/3 through 10/3, and underground feeder 14/3 through 12/3 and non-metallic sheathed 14/3 parallel (Flat). To install this staple drive it with a hammer until it comes in contact with the cable. Staples shall be used at intervals not exceeding 4 1/2 ft. and within 12 in. of a cabinet, box or fitting.
- 9/16 in. wide 1-1/4 in. long
- Yellow LDPE insulator to protect cable
- Stainless steel for extreme corrosion resistance
- Sharp points for easy installation
- Made in the United States of America