The Broan CWT45 Cold Weather Thermostat makes it easy to keep your attic ventilated. Pre-set to turn off when the temperature reaches 50 degrees or less, it will turn on when the temperature goes above 61 degrees. It is easy to install and includes 2 cable ties, 2 screws and 2 washers.
- Disables power to ventilator when temperature is 50 degrees or less
- Enables power to ventilator at temperatures above 61 degrees
- Optional thermostat for solar powered attic ventilator applications where cold weather operation isn’t needed
- Works with Broan models 345 series solar powered attic ventilators
- Connects easily with two terminals, cable tie, and two screws, provided
- Thermostat is factory pre-set and has no mechanism for adjustments
- How to choose the right thermostat for your home