The Broan QTR Series Quiet 100 CFM Ceiling Humidity Sensing Exhaust Bath Fan, ENERGY STAR Qualified with Sensaire technology is an ENERGY STAR qualified solution to fight excess humidity and potential mold problems. The fan turns on automatically as it detects rapid increases in moisture at the ceiling level, where steam and humidity rise. After 20 minutes, the fan shuts itself off to save energy and money. Humidity sensing fans are ideal for high traffic bathrooms, the kids' bathroom, or for those who leave the house before humidity is properly vented. The QTRE100S is UL Listed for use over a bathtub or shower when connected to a GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) protected branch circuit, and fits 2 in. x 8 in. ceiling construction. Duct with 4 in. round ducting. Optional wall controllers are available.
- HVI certified 100 CFM, 1.5 sones, humidity sensing fan, 4 in. duct connector
- Sensaire technology detects the rapid rise in humidity at the ceiling level
- Fan starts automatically, adjustable shutoff timer from 5 - 60 minutes
- Includes hanger bars on the fan housing for easier installation
- ENERGY STAR qualified for energy efficiency