The HOT/COLD mixing valve upgrade kit is compatible with all Brondell CleanSpa hand held bidet products as well as any handheld bidet or Shattaf bidet sprayer system that utilizes a 1/2 in. hose connection. The HOT/COLD mixing valve is a snap to install - usually requiring 15 minutes or less: simply connect the mixing valve to your toilet, connect the hot water T-valve and hose at your sink, and finally attach your existing hand held bidet sprayer to the mixing valve. Everything you need for standard DIY installation is included and this is the easiest adjustable temperature bidet attachment mixing valve that you can self-install.
- Solid metal ergonomic hot/cold adjustable temperature mixing valve
- Water pressure control for spray adjustability
- Brass core valve with water shutoff (advanced safety)
- Includes braided metal hot water connection hose (78 in. in length, standard 3/8 in. connection)
- Includes two hot water connection T-valves: 3/8 in. and 1/2 in. size fit all standard connections
- No electricity or batteries required
- Easy installation - works with all toilet fixtures