Fill in scratches, holes and gouges with the #15 3.5 oz. Acrylic Wood Filler. This filler dries in as little as 4 hours and can be used on commercial or residential flooring projects. Squeeze filler into area and smooth with fingers or damp cloth. Fill areas greater than 1/4 in. in layers, allowing 4 hours drying time between applications. Clean-Up: Wipe off excess filler immediately using a clean white cloth dampened with warm water before material hardens. Do not rub so hard that the finish becomes polished. Keep from freezing. Hardened material may be removed with odorless mineral spirits after allowing the materials to soften for 5 minutes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Fills holes, gouges and small scratches
- Use to repair laminate, engineered or solid hardwood flooring
- Suitable for indoor commercial or residential applications
- Dry time of as little as 4 hours
- Protect your repair for long-lasting durability