Use the #20 3.5 oz. Acrylic Wood Filler on engineered or laminate flooring. This filler repairs scratches, holes and gouges to help keep your hardwood flooring looking like new. Squeeze filler into area and smooth with fingers or damp cloth. Fill areas greater than 1/4 in. in layers, allowing 4 hours drying time between applications. Clean-Up: Wipe off excess filler immediately using a clean white cloth dampened with warm water before material hardens. Do not rub so hard that the finish becomes polished. Keep from freezing. Hardened material may be removed with odorless mineral spirits after allowing the materials to soften for 5 minutes. Designed to coordinate with Santos Mahogany, Natural, Bronze, Sierra, Cherry, Sangria and Paprika colored hardwood flooring.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Repairs holes, gouges and small scratches
- Use to repair laminate, engineered or solid hardwood flooring
- Use in indoor commercial and residential applications
- Dry time in as little as 4 hours
- Designed to coordinate with Santos Mahogany, Natural, Bronze, Sierra, Cherry, Sangria and Paprika colored hardwood flooring