Repair small scratches, holes and gouges on your flooring with the #21 3.5 oz. Acrylic Wood Filler. This filler dries in as little as 4 hours and can be used to help keep your commercial or residential flooring looking like new. Squeeze filler into area and smooth with fingers or damp cloth. Fill areas greater than 1/4 in. in layers, allowing 4 hours drying time between applications. Clean-Up: Wipe off excess filler immediately using a clean white cloth dampened with warm water before material hardens. Do not rub so hard that the finish becomes polished. Keep from freezing. Hardened material may be removed with odorless mineral spirits after allowing the materials to soften for 5 minutes.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Use for repairing small scratches, holes and gouges
- Use to repair laminate, engineered or solid hardwood flooring
- For indoor commercial or residential use
- Dry time of up to 4 hours
- Protect your repair for long-lasting durability