Add the perfect finishing touch by complementing the look of your new floor with trims and moldings. Bruce hardwood trims and moldings are designed to coordinate with the color and finish of your floor. T-Molding is used as transition piece from one flooring to another of equal height or to gain expansion spaces. Fasten at the heel in the center of the molding; additional support may need to be added to the heel of the molding dependent upon the thickness of the goods covered. Part of the beauty of hardwood is the natural variations in color and tone that occur from piece to piece; no two real hardwood boards or trims are exactly alike. Bruce hardwood flooring is manufactured from premium, select hardwoods and finished using world-class manufacturing techniques to enhance beauty and durability. Our flooring is produced under rigorous environmental standards and is CARB II and Lacey Act Compliant. With minimum of 60 quality checks you can be sure that Bruce is the hardwood choice for beauty and durability for generations.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Solid Hickory Wood with a Hand Scraped Apple Cinnamon color
- Pre-finished, 1/4 in. x 2 in. x 78 in.
- Construction: Solid Hickory T-Molding
- Prefinished with Bruce Nano-coating for Added Scratch Resistance, Medium Gloss
- 78 in. length
- CARB II and Lacey Act Compliant
- Residential and commercial use
- Orders including this item will ship via parcel and may arrive in multiple boxes